Version 2.4.0 brings a LOT of new features and improvements.
Watch the video for a quick overview
Here’s a list of the changes and additions…
New in 2.4.0
- Edit Pattern page (replaces Change Sounds, Change Rhythm and Change Accents)
- Tap Edit Pattern to jump straight to the page where you can edit the rhythm, sounds, and accents
- On the Edit Pattern page you can tap on notes to select them.
- Tap above the notes to edit Accents, Ties, Flams, Slashes
- Tap below the notes to enter sounds. If you swipe in the sounds area, you can hear the entered sounds played back.
- (note: You can long press above the notes, or below the notes on the main metronome screen to jump straight to accent or sound entry)
- New groupings of dotted notes. You can have x notes in the space of 3
- You can tap a note to select it and hit Edit to edit the notes/rests within a group
- You can long press on a rhythm button to add it and bring up the edit window instantly
- To Edit Accents/Ties/Flams/Slashes, tap above the notes.
- If you want to edit Accents independently of the pattern, tap the Detach Accents label at the bottom of the Accents page.
- 8 sounds buttons!
- 6 octave keyboard
- Konnakol entry page
- Filtering on multiple labels, only relevant labels will show up as you narrow the selection
- When deleting Presets, the Practice Events are moved to a 🗑preset, so your Total Practice Time isn’t changed.
- Auto Save Copies options added to Preferences
- Can “view copies” for Presets and Playlist items and decide which should be “linked” (meaning changes can be saved across Playlists)
- New option to Add Section Header to a Playlist
- Transpose, Shuffle and Displace added to Metronome menu. New pop-up dialogs to quickly apply these transformations.
- Shuffle Accent Groups option added to Shuffle/Displace menu. Allows the reordering of sounds in chunks defined by accent locations.
- New items added directly to Playlists are unlinked. You can have “verse” in different playlists and saving changes won’t affect the others.
- Change name of an item in a Playlist (tap the Gear Icon)
- Hihat sounds will now cut off other hihat sounds. So open hihats will end as soon as another hihat sample is played.