New In 2.2.9/2.3.0
Please update your reviews on the App Store if you like the new features. It really helps!
- – Improved Help menu. Searchable FAQ with Contact Us option for getting in touch with your questions.
- – Twitter button
- – On iPad the Change Rhythm/Sounds/Accents pop-over windows are bigger
- – Bar numbers added to rhythm display
- – Volume Control Changes: PolyNome now goes a bit louder and the faders work in a more natural way (you don’t have to pull them all the way down before things get quieter.) This will make your saved Presets sound a bit different (if you used the volume controls) but it made sense to fix the issue going forward.
- – Removed any latency when pressing play
- – Practice Pad flam sounds
- – Make Lefty option. Tap the preset name and choose Make Lefty to change both metronomes to left handed versions (swaps R and L). Tap and hold under the rhythms in a metronome and tap Make Lefty to affect just that metronome.
- – Bass and Keys notes added to Sound Picker for creation of melodic lines.
- – Stab sounds added to Sound Picker.
- – Long Press under notes on Metronome page for transpose/swap bass & keys options (when bass or keys are used in the pattern).
- – Long Press on notation on Metronome page gives new displace options.
- – When shuffling rhythms, half and whole note rests that start and end the entered rhythm are left alone.
- – Tapping the Preset name brings up a new option for Practice Log which will show the Practice Log results for that Preset.
- – Voice cues added to sounds (rehearsal markings and song sections)
- – Practice time of Playlists is saved when you close them. You can sort by this in the Playlist Manager.
- – Duplicate item added to Playlist ‘+’ button to duplicate single item in Playlist.
- – Shuffle option added to Playlist (tap the Playlist name to view it.)
- – Practice Log option added (tap the Playlist name) which will show the Practice Log results for that Playlist.
- – Ramp and Random options in Playlist for quick setting of Tempo/Reps/Timer. When in edit mode in a Playlist (by tapping the pencil button) if you have multiple items selected you’ll see new buttons in the Actions menu for Tempo Options, Rep Options and Timer Options. These allow you to quickly set ramped or randomised tempos/reps/timers.
- – Duplicate option in Playlist Actions (when in edit mode). Allows you to quickly create multiple copies of items in a playlist.
- – Tempo percentage slider now has variable scrubbing speed. Move your finger away from the slider while scrubbing for fine tuning the percentage.
- – Tempo percentage slider remembers its position from the last time you used the Playlist.
- – Fix: Will now auto advance no matter how short the pattern is.
- – “Add Count In” now adds a count in before the selected item. You can add as many as you like to a Playlist. Count ins only play when you manually start the playlist from that location.
- – Merge Playlists option added to Actions. Use this to create a new Playlist with the contents of the selected Playlists. Useful if you have songs with multiple sections and you want to create a single Playlist to play them all.
- – View Practice Log option added to Actions. Use this to view practice logged for the selected Playlists.
Notifications and Practice Log
- – New Daily Practice Reminder option in Preferences > Notifications
- – Notifications now tell you how yesterday’s/last week’s/last month’s practice time compared to the previous period.
- – Actions button for Presets and Playlist items has option to View Practice Log for the selected items
- – Practice Log has a new summary at the top showing practice logged for periods (1 day, 7 days, 30 days, 365 days) and whether you’ve logged more or less than the previous period.
- – Tap the Date label in the Practice Log to quickly set the date range to 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, or the date range of logged events for the currently selected Presets.
- – PDF Summary includes tempos for Playlists played.
- – “Exclude Tag” option added to Practice Log filters to show all items that don’t have the associated tag.
- – Min/Max tempos and dates in Practice Log are auto-set based on tempos of events logged.
- – New row to filter on events with notes
- – 90 Day and Year options added to Chart View
- – Playlist vs Time chart added to Chart View
- – Fixed weird page breaks in PDF logs.